Tax Services In Dothan Alabama
THE TELEPHONE EXICISE TAX REFUND.
We don't get your Social Security Number or Financial information.
What is the telephone tax refund?
It's a refund of taxes that you've wrongfully already paid for your long distance or bundled (telephone/cable/internet) service.
Who is actually eligible to request the phone tax refund?
Basically, anyone in the U.S. who has paid a telephone bill including long distance or bundled charges during
the 41 month period of (February 28th, 2003 and before August 1st, 2006).
I do not have to file an income tax return, am I still eligible to file a claim for the phone refund?
Yes, absolutely.....even if you did not file an income tax return, you still qualify!
What do I need to file a claim using the IRS demographic example?
Decide on the lowest monthly telephone bill you paid each month during the refund period.
Even if you don't have ALL the documents, that is acceptable.
How To Claim Your Telephone Tax Refund
Following simple steps you'll have your Phone Tax Refund claim within a short time.
- Click on the tab FILE PHONE TAX REFUND.
- Fill out the information form and Submit
- You will receive a email to the address you provided.
- DC Tax Service charges a $29.00 processing fee
- Next, we will prepare your claim forms
- Completed Claim Forms can be delivered within 24hrs via email PDF.
- Completed Claim Forms can be e-filed to IRS for faster Refunds.
God Save The United States
Congress has spoken to the IRS this: Do not give any citizen back his or her money unless he or she, files a refund claim.