Tax Services In Dothan
THE TELEPHONE EXICISE TAX REFUND.
We don't get your Social Security Number or Financial information.
What is the telephone tax refund?
It's a refund of taxes that you've wrongfully already paid for your long distance or bundled telephone service.
Who is actually eligible to request the phone tax refund?
Basically, anyone in the U.S. who has paid a telephone bill including long distance or bundled charges during
the 41 month period of (February 28th, 2003 and before August 1st, 2006).
I do not have to file an income tax return, am I still eligible to file a claim for the phone refund?
Yes, absolutely.....even if you did not file an income tax return, you still qualify!
What do I need to file a claim using the IRS demographic example?
Example: If a phone taxpayer with $25,000 a year income had at least
$200 a month in eligible phone charges for each month over the 41 month
period the telephone tax refund based on actual tax paid would be
$200X0.03X41= $246 plus interest
Decide on the lowest monthly telephone bill you paid each month during the refund period.
Even if you don't have ALL the documents, that is acceptable.
How To Claim Your Telephone Tax Refund
Following simple steps you'll have your Phone Tax Refund claim within a short time.
- Click on the tab FILE PHONE TAX REFUND.
- Fill out the information form. Takes less than 5 minutes.
- Click on the Submit Claim button
- Once submitted, you'll be redirected to our payment processor, PayPal.
- DC Tax Service charges a $27 processing fee
- Next, we will prepare your claim forms
- Forms can be delivered within 24hrs via email PDF attachment or mailed US postal service.
- Simply enter your SS number into the PDF or write them on the forms
- Sign and mail the forms to the IRS address provided.
God Save The United States
Congress has spoken to the IRS this: Do not give any citizen back his or her money unless he or she, files a refund claim.